Savor the flavor!
As I type this post the only thing that comes to mind is "get in my tummy now!".
Try this recipe for lunch or for dinner this week. Your tastes buds will thank you :)
The recipe in its entirety is posted below:
- 2 tablespoons Leah’s Gourmet Mango Kiwi Sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon grated Ginger
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 lb. salmon
- Combine first seven ingredients in bowl and whisk together.
- Pour marinade over Salmon in the dish that you are going to bake it and let it marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 450 degree for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon.
- When fish looks opaque in the middle it is ready.
- Serve with rice and veggies and enjoy!
Be sure to check the Spiced Kitchen's Website and follow her on Instagram!
Give us a follow as well !
Your Friends at Leah's